At Logindex, we work where logistics meets finance. For the development of new products in the financial space, based on logistics, supply chains and more generically international trade themes, we are looking for an experienced Research Analyst to join our team.
- Learning. Challenge. Diversity. You’ll never get bored!
- A startup environment, supported by well established leaders in logistics and finance
- Green field projects that will create career opportunities difficult to match in a corporate environment
- An opportunity to work with the most complete datasets and technologies in our industries, enabling the development of unique investment products
- Direct working relationship with senior-level positions of our customers and partners
- Competitive salary for the right candidates
- Quantitative background in a field of science, finance or economics. Experience or natural appetency for statistics highly valued
- A keen interest in the research process. You'll have to learn and be knowledgeable in a large number of industries and commodities, either independently or with the help of our network of specialists
- Someone who enjoys the complexity of the real world, with high analytical mindset capable of developing models that explain it
- Experience in working with large datasets (i.e. we mean databases not Excel). SQL proficiency highly valued.
- Knowledge of financial products such as Funds/ETFs, FX, Derivatives and Indices strongly valued
- Experience with sources such as Datastream, Factiva, FactSet is valued, although not expected
- High level of written and spoken English
- Apply only if you have European citizenship or already have a work permit for Poland
Note: our hiring process requires a commitment of about 20 hours, that includes a research challenge to assess your flexibility.